Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates!!
- As of April 1st, 2020 we are extending our warehouse storing period until April 20th for the packages that passed 90 days of max. storage period. Please make sure you complete your ship-out selections until 15th. Our NJ and DE warehouses are fully operational and our UK warehouse is able to ship out packages on a weekly basis.
- Due to London Underground station and tube shut downs and carrier restrictions; our London warehouse is closed as of 3/20/2020. As of now; we regret to inform that; our warehouse will be doing only receiving but no processing of your parcels. Please don’t worry; your packages will be safe with us. But, unfortunately, we will not be able to process or ship-out any packages during the week of 3/23 until 3/27. We will keep you posted about developments.
- Currently our US warehouses (NJ, DE) are operational please follow our updates page regarding any emergency closures or service disruption.
- DHL services: We have been informed by DHL so that as of now there is not any delays or service distruptions for DHL Express to any destination.
- FedEX Services: We have been informed by FedEx so that as of now there is not any delays or service distruptions for FedEx Express to any destination.
- Aramex Services: All of commercial flights out of and in to Kuwait are suspended as of 3/13/20 until further notice so we have suspended Aramex service as of now.
- Saudi Arabia’s government has decided to suspend all international flights for a period of two weeks, starting from Sunday, March 15th. Please expect additional 2 to 3 business days on your current transit times to Saudi Arabia until further notice.
- As of March 17, the airports in Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt will be closed temporarily to contain the corona virus outbreak. Please expect additional 2 to 3 business days on your current transit times to Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt until further notice.
- As of March 18, we are informed by Aramex that; some area’s express pickup and delivery services for city Qatif in Saudi Arabia are temporarily suspended till further notice based on government instructions. Customers can choose to self-pickup. The tracking update should reflect this and customers may contact Aramex locally for further assistance. More info can be found at: https://www.aramex.com/en/updates-related-to-covid-19