Besides what those ‘age-defying’ wrinkle creams might advice you, getting older need not be negative, says giftcardgranny.com article and adds that grandchildren, social security checks and loads of awesome mail from AARP are all incentives of our golden years. What’s more, you can nod off at any family gathering you choose and none will wake you up! Obviously, the biggest bonus of all for frugal seniors like Gift Card Granny is an onslaught of discounts for everything groceries and clothing to travel and restaurants. Of course, not for the early bird special. According to the report, the age threshold for cashing in varies, but many starts at only 55. Since 50 is the new 40, that means you’ll have plenty of years to rake in the savings, the report points out.
Granny Tip: Be sure to have your driver’s license handy in case you look younger than you are! Other deals require a bit more grey hair and life experience, but many are well worth waiting for. Take a look and let us know if you find any other senior discounts we should mention. And if you’re too young for this list, respect your elders and pass it on to grandma or grandpa.
Senior Clothing Discounts
• The Banana Republic, with over 500 outlets, this international brand sells mainstream premium clothing, offering 10% discount for those above 50 years of age, although not all locations participate.
• There are around 210 Bealls department stores offer clothes for the entire family. In Florida, the chain operates as Burkes Outlet. Shoppers above 50 years of age can avail 20% off on the first Tuesday of the month.
• Belk, the Southern department store chain is offering everything from clothing to electronics. The outlet is giving 15% off for those above 55 years of age on the first Tuesday of each month.
• BonTon Department Stores carries apparel, footwear, and accessories for the entire family at 23 stores throughout the Northern US. Many locations have a senior day where those above 55 can avail 15% off on purchases.
• Burke’s Outlet department store chain operating in select states through the US is offering 15% discount every Monday when you join the Bure’s Outlet Monday Club and if you are above 50 years of age.
• CJ Banks, specializing in plus-size women’s clothing, has more than 250 locations, offering 10% discount on Wednesday for those who are above 60 years of age.
• Dress Barn offers moderate-to-better-quality clothing for the budget-conscious career woman. Those above 55 years of age will receive 10% discount for those above 55, but the day of the week for the discount will vary by location.
• Goody’s clothing chain operates around 500 outlets in the South and Midwest region. If you join Club 5-Plus for free you will get 20% off every Tuesday.
Guys, do you want to give your grandpa or grandma a present, but they live far away. No worries, we can do it for you. Connect with us today – www.ship7.com